CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

OH SWEET SADIE!

Well I am doing it again! I will be selling awesome homemade yummy items at the Oh Sweet Sadie art and gift show!! The list of items I will be selling are....
Apricot Jam
Kansas City style BBQ sauce and BBQ spice rub (sold out of the BBQ sauce in a day!)
Smoky "GRUB RUB"
Jamaican jerk spice rub (FAMOUS BY NOW, I sold 40 jars of this stuff in 3 hours time!)
Mojo Marinade (citrus, cilantro, garlic, YUM!)
Home made chunky garden marinara (also made some people mad when I ran out!)
mango salsa (to be used with the jerk rub) Mango,pineapple, avocado, lime juice, jalepeno, garlic, purple onion)

Prices range from $4-$7. Special orders can be made, but the minimum order amount is 5.
Go to www.ohsweetsadie.com for locations!!

3 comments:

Lia said...

Mango Salsa, I love Mango Salsa!!! It all sounds yumm!

Jane Durham said...

yum!

Lindsey said...

i need to find something fun to do from home to make an extra buck!! hahah i wish i could go to a show!