CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Porter!


2 years ago today Porter was born! I love this little man more than words and emotions can express. He is such a light in my life and I adore everything about him. I love how ticklish his neck is (the girls will love that later on) I love how he giggles and runs around like a maniac and never gets bored. I have only known this boy personally for 2 years, and it seems like I have known him all my life. I know my life would not be complete with out my Po Po.I love how much he looks like me and even has my dimple. I love his squishy cheeks (on both ends) and I just want to pinch them whenever I see him! Porter is such a joy and such a BOY.LOVES to get dirty, loves to get into trouble, loves his mommy!!! I love hearing him babble in his own little language we call "Porternese". And watching his deep concentration face when he is working on coloring or playing with a toy. I can already see a incredible man when I look at my big baby boy Porter.
He may hate having his picture taken by a camera, but some how we got some cute shots of this boy!




0 comments: