CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

where have I been??

BUSY!!! I cant even tell you any excuse that is good enough to why I havent blogged. SORRY!!! I know I have SO many followers (haha) This summer was a good one, long but good!! The kids are great, happy as can be, Jake started school again, I am hope with the little monsters all day, and oddly enough, I love my life. Weird huh? I had a fun weekend back in september with some fellow moms from my neighborhood.... we went to park city and just relaxed, had fun, ate good food, and had NO kids there bugging us, it was GREAT!! Hmm what else happened????? scroll down to see......












Thats right.....surprise surprise..... not a joke, very serious, as serious as I can be. We are OK... a little freaked out... I mean HELLO, 5 kids!! Its a little scary!! But hey, we have really cute kids... its my job to beautify the world right? I think I am doing a dang good job at it!! Oh, and we are moving to a bigger house. The house we are HOPING for is actually just a few streets away from our current house, but it has 8 bedrooms...need I say more? Well thats all for now.... sometime the last week of may baby IT will be born......Amelie will be 17 months old..... I will have 5 kids under age 6... do I sound so excited??

13 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

wow! you waited a LONG time to tell everyone!! :) I thought this was hush hush til the u/s? and can I say "I told you so!" :) j/k you have great kids...keep up the great work! And any baby is a blessing!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

I had to spill the beans.... news travels fast when you tell some people...I know you didnt say anything...... but I slipped and told some people today with out really knowing it I smelled something GROSS and said "well this will be a long pregnancy if I get sick at car exhaust!!" I got some stares and said OH CRAP!

Lia said...

Congratulations Jennie!!

mIcHeLLe said...

Then you can get some help from neighbors if you need it while you are sick...better to tell :) and no, I didn't tell anyone...but thanks, didn't have to keep that secret too long...only like 12 hrs :)

ashley g. said...

WOW!! I picked a great day to blogstalk you (found you on the Daybreak Moms Blog). Jennie- CONGRATULATIONS! If anybody can have 5 kids under the age of 6- it's you. Congrats and let me know if you need anything- I'm there.

Heather said...

Holly sheez...you people are going to pump out 9 kids before we even have our second! Congrats and good luck with the house.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Heather, its october now, its your month!! I was pretty creative!! I have a March, april, may, june, 2 july's and a august. I am DUE the first week of june but I am usually early.... I am going to keep my legs crossed and my veins away from pitocin.... JUNE BABY!! not ANOTHER MAY!! haha heather, you better jump on that husband and get another July birthday.... cause ya know... 4 july birthdays in your house...now thats fun!! hahaa Ashely, be careful what you say.... I may be dumping my kids off on your porch daily haha

Anonymous said...

you crazy wonderful girl! congrats--ps, did you know that Uncle Adam is moving to Cedar Hills? It'll be nice to have more family nearby.

Jen said...

Congrats! Five under age six can be daunting, I'm sure! Hopefully you get the house you want - 8 bedrooms?! Jealous!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

I didnt know Adam was moving here! how awesome!! I love having family close!! Yes, I am really hoping to get the house. We find out today or tomorrow!! ITS HUGE!! 5000 sq feet!! We will rent it until the other house sells, and then we have the option to buy the HUGE house. I am starting to feel REALLY sick and TIRED, but not always in that order.... life is good.

Kara said...

Congrats Jennie! That will be an exciting adventure!

Jane Durham said...

Wha?! Congratulations!

Jenn said...

Congrats!