CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer pictures of the kids!!

My friend and neighbor Kara is a photographer and took some awesome pictures of the kids in July up in salt lake city at this amazing church house. Here they are!!


Sweet Amelie......she is seriously an angel!


There are no words to express how crazy Porter is. We had to chase him around the garden and I literally had to pick him up and tickle him to get him to smile for the camera.... crazy little monster!!



Sweet little Lily! Her toothless smile just makes me giggle!



My sweet little man Jackson. I just love him. He is my heart!



This was the best group one of all 4 the kids together...... it was so much easier taking pictures when they were younger!! haha here is the best for last.... I will for sure be showing this picture to Lily and Jackson when they are beating each other down saying how much they hate each other!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

cute kids...andpictures

Lindsey said...

Pictures are so cute!!!!