CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Oh Sweet Amelie...

I love this girl!! Everyday I fall more in love with her. Her crazy lonely top tooth makes her look like a hillbilly, her fun red hair makes me smile especially when she has a pony tail, her crazy PUCKER LIPS when she is mad are ever so cute, Her bright blue eyes shine and I swear you can see Heaven when you look into them. She is a doll, and I am SOOOOO lucky to be her mama!! I can not believe she turns ONE next week. Where did this year go? Oh Amelie, how I love you!!!




2 comments:

ashley g. said...

She is rather stunning- I agree.

Of course, so are all the females in that cute family of yours... what else would you expect?

LOVE the ruffley skirt and cute ponytail. I can't believe that she is almost one as well. YIKES! Take care, Friend!

Lia said...

Happy Birthday Amelie (aka almost Cecelia)! They grow so fast! She's adorable!