CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Name my baby

Ok, so for over 3 years we have had the name LINCOLN on our minds for another boy. Well, its just not going to happen. I had a step brother named Link, and well, I hated him. He was a nasty boy who beat up on us little kids. He was deaf and had mental issues. He was SOOOO MEAN! And the thought of my son being called Link for short makes me seriously want to puke. SO since my husband loves me and does everything I say, we are on a search for another name. Here is the list we have come up with so far, vote please!! or add your own suggestion!
1. Truman
2. Asher
3. Beckett
4. Preston
5. Jude
HELP!!

11 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

I like Truman and Preston the most. They fit in with Jackson and Porter better. Don't do Asher unless you want to hear jokes about the twelve tribes of Isreal. There aren't very many and they're just not very funny. Unfortunately, I speak from experience.

ashley g. said...

I like Truman Stephens- that sounds nice. But so does Asher (can't imagine why I want you to name him that...).

My favorite name? Jude. In fact, if you don't use it, someday when I'm "with child" again and it's a man-child, I might have to use it. You have what- 3.5 months-ish? You'll find a good name- perhaps he'll even come with one attached to his little umbilical cord. Hope you are well!

Janelle Ehat said...

If I had to put them in order 1 being my favorite and 5 being my least favorite I would say 1.Beckett 2. Preston 3.Asher 4.Truman 5.Jude.

mIcHeLLe said...

I would say Preston or Asher.

Lia said...

My first instinct was Truman, but I think I like Jude as well. I like names that aren't popular, something different.

Jen said...

Preston. No contest. It sounds the best with your last name, and doesn't make me think of anything out of the ordinary - while the others do... Just my opinion. :)

Lindsey said...

Preston.....

Melissae said...

Clint and I both picked Asher.

~Lauren~ said...

How about Liam? I like Asher and Jude too though...

Eliza said...

jude or asher...

~Lauren~ said...

Truman reminds me of that one Jim Carrey movie...The Truman Show...