CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The SON will come out TOMORROW!!

Well tomorrow is baby day!! I am NUMBER 1 on the check in list at the hospital, so sometime in the morning, between 7 and 9 we will get the call to come in!! This pregnancy has been a rollercoaster, but I am soooooo blessed and I am excited to meet this little, I mean big guy tomorrow!! I love spending the first couple of hours after delivery just sitting in the bed with Jake and the baby staring at the baby. Comparing features, counting fingers and toes, snuggling, crying, eating my yummy post partum sandwich (after not eating for a day, ANYTHING is good!!) It truly shows me that there is a God. How can you look at a baby and not believe in a higher power? Where do you think this little baby came from? Yes, I created its body, but I had no power in creating its soul. I look at all my kids and just stand in awe at the miracles God has given me.
Benjamin, I am looking forward to seeing your cute chubby face tomorrow! I am praying that you will be healthy and have no major issues during labor and delivery. Please make it easy on me too!! I love you little man, and cant wait to meet you!!
Love, mommy!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy deliver to you tomorrow. May your big on just come shooting out!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

ha ha ha Heather. Dont want him to come shooting out... nice and easy.... I am scared of a 10 pound baby again, and the things that HAPPEN to your body while you deliver a baby of that size... yowzers is all I can say about that. stitches do not belong down there!

ashley g. said...

AH! I hope everything went well today! Congratulations on surviving and can't wait to hear all the juicy (well, maybe not THAT kind of juicy) details!

Good luck and SLEEP in the hospital!