CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

37 weeks and about to POP!



Well I am actually getting to the finish line of this pregnancy race and it feels good!! My body is tired, my emotions are running rampid, but I am so excited to hold this baby and just tell him how mad I am at him for making me feel like crap for 9 months! haha kidding! Its really gone by fast. I see my doctor again tomorrow for MORE TESTS, and then he will decide when to induce me, either NEXT week, or on June 5th! COMING UP!! The baby is measuring kind of BIG, so I am a little worried. But its ok, epidurals are great!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

girl, you look GREAT! May the delivery be swift and not too painful recovery!

ashley g. said...

That baby will be here before you know it. So Benjamin- I think that a Memorial Day birthday celebration would be awesome. And do your Mom a favor and suck it in when you are exiting the womb. We know it's not an easy transition from "tenant" to "neighbor" but I think you "landlord" needs a break.

You look fabulous. I'm so glad you posted a picture in your purple pregnancy hotness!