CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BEFORE! Christmas 2005
Thos are my OLD JEANS!

These pants were even too big when I was preggers with Po Po!

Ok, well..... WAHOOOOO FOR ME! I just wanted to share some pictures of me. I have been on a long and ROUGH journey the past 2 years with weight. Well honestly, I have been ona HUGE weight journey most of my adult life. Well in January 2006 I had Lap Band surgery (www.lap-band.com) , and well... it WORKED! I am down nearly 100 pounds, and I feel so good! I have so much energy, and I know I will be around for my kids and my husband. I am not going to lie and say "oh this was so easy" Uh... NO WAY! It was and still is the hardest thing I have ever done! I have to work my butt off, and watch people around me eat such yummy food and I cant eat it! Oh, I stil eat ice cream, you will never get me to stop eating ice cream. Will I eat a whole pint of it....... hmmm sometimes! haha! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has supported me through out this instense journey. Its far from over, I know I can lose more, and I will! Look out single digit sizes... I AM COMING!!!!

5 comments:

kam said...

That is AWESOME! For the record, You have ALWAYS looked FABULOUS in my book!!! But I am sure it is good to FEEL physically fabulous too! Good for you and WAY TO GO!

ZB said...

This is so awesome. Seriously, you amaze me. I'm so glad that you posted this. What are we doing to celebrate????

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Ice cream? haha

onehm said...

That's really fabulous! I am so impressed with people who make such amazing changes in their lives. Thank you for sharing!!

(ps...I found you through zb!)

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok I'm ZB's friend too and i am so jealous! CONGRATS on the huge weight loss and the super exciting size changes! i fantasize about lap band or g.b. someday! I think you look awesome! WAY TO GO! and wow! you can shop anywhere now! not just the plus size section! which is expensive and lacking the fun or hitting any store and having a huge selection! Congrats again! you inspire me to get on my way to my mega life change!