CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Movie review!

Ok, this weekend was FULL of fun. On friday I saw a movie, and I also saw a movie tonight. Jake is so nice for letting me go out with the gals! Friday I saw Made of Honor, this movie was cute, and of course it has Patrick Dempsey in it...hello... Cant buy me love lawn mowing geek, has become a hottie! Ok, cute movie, totally unnecessary humor, tacky one liners, but all in all.. a cute movie. And hello "McDreamy" is in it.. 'nuff said! Ok, tonight we went and saw Baby Mama. I was hesitant at first, but I loved this movie. I loved the cast. Steve Martin is HILARIOUS in it. And Tina Fey is cute as always. very cute, funny movie......got somewhat boring towards the end, but all in all.. well worth it. Go see both the movies... they are good ones! Maybe just rent Made of honor... but go see Baby mama!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I have seen "Made of Honor" and I enjoyed it immensely (except for the annoying teenagers in the theatre who made the experience of watching it not so fun...ended up getting our money back). But I enjoyed Patrick Dempsey's face and I liked the chick who played the lead. She's cute and I like that it wasn't someone more trendy right now like Jessica Alba or something.

kam said...

I have heard mixed reviews about Made of Honor and honestly it looks just like every other wedding movie. In fact Brian said the other day- "let me guess it's a movie with 2 friends- one loves the other and the other loves someone else- and for comedy relief there is probably a gay friend who gives advice to everyone." Is he close? ;) Anyway, I will follow your advice and if I see it- we may just redbox it. ;)