CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Porter's First hair cut!







These pictures were taken a few weeks ago on my friends camera, and I had totally forgotten about them! Porter is such a crabby pants sometimes... seriously... check out those crusty looks he was giving me! Its just a hair cut dude.. if you can only remember the REAL cut you had done when you were a day old...... Should I have the hair stylist numb your hair too before she cuts it? total wussy porter, but I still love you baby boy!

5 comments:

raffleckt said...

Bahahahahaha!!! Does his shirt say I still live w/ my parents?! That's funny.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

yep.... and if I have anything to do with it, he will always live with me... like I always say.... no girl will ever be good enough for my boy(s)!!! kidding, but seriously.... my boys better pick good little women to make my daughters!

mIcHeLLe said...

that is so funny! Love that crusty face!!!

kam said...

Even with a crusty look he is a HANDSOME lil' devil eh???

ZB said...

Oh that is too good. I can't wait to photography this kid!
I was thinking of taking HY to get his hair cut there. ...hum, I 'm thinking again.