CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am getting old....

Today we took the kids to this po-dunk little fair out here in South Jordan. It was fun, but it was SOOOO HOT. The kids had so much fun on the rikkity old carnival rides. I decided to take Lily on a few rides... ok this is where I show my stupidity, BIG time. remember the SCRAMBLER?

Lily and I ventured onto that ride thinking nothing of it, what a fun ride... eh..... not so fun anymore. Seriously I was about to hurl! Luckily the ride ended. I had to drink something FAST before I passed out. Seriously! I am not even 30 yet! Back in the day I used to totally go on all the crazy spinny, upside down wacko rides.... proves yes... I WAS a wacko. Now I am a old lady who cant handle ANYTHING that spins me in ways the human body shouldnt go! ugh.. then being even more stupid... Lily wants to go on the ride that SPINS you until you stick to the wall.... I am soooo stupid. Jackson was tall enough to go on it, shockingly... he was cool with it, until his little body was slathered and GLUED to the spinning cushy wall...

all he said while his cheeks were shaking, and his eyes popping out of his cute little head was....."I weeeeely want to go home now.... mammy... lets go home..." Lily looked like she was about to have a seizure. Once the ride ended lily, the smart one in the family says "yea, that wasnt the best idea.... lets not do that again!" NO PROBLEMO!!! Oh I still feel queazy. These pictures are not from today.... I had to avoid throwing up, so taking pictures of this "splendid day" was not really happening! All in all it was a fun day. Spent about $20 on lame carni games just to win jackson a car that probably would cost $1 in the target dollar spot.... and a lame sponge bob picture... Lily won a mini shamu beanie baby thing and a even lamer picture of a cat with psychotic eyes that are bigger than normal... crazy carnivals!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey, we went to the carnival too! I thought about taking Kylie on the spinning ride, but I couldn't take Cooper. I guess it was a good thing that we didn't! And it WAS so freakin' hot! I got a nice little farmer's tan to wear to church the next day.
Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this post! I was laughing my head off (sorry, at your expense)!
Seriously, though, I realized I spent $3-6 on each of those stupid rides. Hardly worth it for me!

raffleckt said...

That sounds so fun! I'm sad I missed it- I love carnivals- so nostalgic!