CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Turning 30....

On July 26th I will enter into a whole new decade..... I will be 30!! I have been in my 20's for what seems like forever! In that time, I have gotten married, had 3 children, and moved 6 times. Life has been a whirlwind, and now it is starting to hit me, as I am looking at a few grey hairs..... I am getting older, but am I getting wiser? Or am I just getting more and more irritable? I consider myself pretty young. I had my first child when I was 25, and my 3rd when I was 28. I have done all of that before the age of 30, that to me is pretty impressive, to others I know, its pretty insane. Well here is to ME.... a almost 30 year old mom of 3.... darnet I look good for a forever 29 year old!! I found this list on the internet, and it made me laugh. Especially the #1 comment... I find myself doing that ALOT nowadays!!

10. You already lost all your youth when you turned 20 anyway.
9. When you get older your memory goes and you don’t have to drink as much to forget how old you are.
8. You college loans are paid off, now you can start on the mortgage and credit cards.
7. It’s not entirely creepy when you’re attracted to a nineteen year old.
6. You’re still 25 years away from being a “senior citizen”.
5. Finally get to drop the charade of trying to fit all those candles on the same damn cake.
4. You get to join a whole new demographic group for marketing surveys!
3. In only 5 years, you can run for President!
2. At least you aren’t 31.
1. It’s finally time to teach those whipper snapper kids who keep prancing around on your lawn a lesson.

5 comments:

Tasharoo said...

Oh Suck it UP you young whipper snapper whiner!...At least you aren't 37 and closer to 40 years old than you are 30! I'm freaking out...I'm 37? My 20 year high school reunion is next year???? what? 20 year reunions are what our parents go to! UGH!

Cole Family said...

jennie, your too funny...thanks for your comments on my blog...that's so funny you went to dr good...it think everyone did, he was awesome...ok that loop d loop toy, trent hasn't stopped playing with it since he got it!!...your kids pics are so adorable!!...tell lily we'll have to have a playdate when we get back from cali.

Sarah said...

I am hearing you loud and clear ! I am right behind you turning 30 in October. Having your first @25 and 3rd @28 is super impressive I must say ! I think the 30's will be such a settling thing for me. I think people in their 30's are more respected and I am looking forward to it.
By the way, will you email me with your email address. I may be interested in something from uppercase living but need to ask you about it. My email address is semery99@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Heather said...

Wow, you and jason were almost born on the same day and the same age. I have to have him read your list of 30's it was a kick! Have a great 365 days and life only gets better once you are 30!

Lindsey said...

You are an old fart!!! wow!

















hahah ohhh i forgot i am close behind!