CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

All is well in my womb

Well no pictures on this post, but I do have a rather cute ultra sound picture I am looking at! The baby is doing GREAT, yes I said BABY.. ONE BABY. Heart rate was 174, he/she is measuring right on schedule. Due March 20, which means a week before I will havethe little cutie! The ultra sound gave us a nice little profile shot. We saw its mouth "drinking" and even got a good shot of the nose and lips! SO CUTE! cant wait for my BIG ultra sound in 6 weeks when we get to find out what we are having and see it in 4D!!!! I love that I have a doctor that ALWAYS does the 3D and 4D scans! SO AWESOME! I am just so relieved everything is fine! YAY!!When i get a hold of a scanner, I will scan the picture!

7 comments:

Lia said...

No Twins? Well I'm glad it turned out the way you wanted. I loved the ultrasounds. Fun stuff!

ZB said...

I'm so glad everything is going well. Can't believe you can see all that so soon.

I'm so lame. I need to bring you your book. Tomorrow??? MAybe? Maybe we should make it a lunch date.

raffleckt said...

Hurray!!! I can't wait to see him/her! You guys make such cuties.

mIcHeLLe said...

I wish I got 3d scans...my dr. is old school...but, very smart, I must add...but it's fun to see your baby in 3d!

Jenn said...

Congrats! Glad all is well. I can't wait to hear what you are having! Keep us posted!

Brooke said...

Are you going to find out what you're having? I'm assuming no, that is exciting. All I have to say is that you should have her 3 days late and name her Brooke! Hurray for March Birthdays!

Michele said...

Maybe you should hold out until the 30th and have it on my birthday! Ya right I am sure you are thinking. Afterall, I was due on the 12th of march and my mom went on to have 3 more after me.