CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I have a girl crush on Sarah Palin


Ok, so last night I actually sat and watched the speech given by the most amazing women ever. Sarah Palin is AMAZING. What an example to women everywhere. She is a hard working American with small town values. This country needs a women who is willing to speak up and take a stand instead of being a shadow to the president. Yes, her family has some PERSONAL issues, but why does that matter? her baby has down syndrome? Does it make her a bad mother for running for VP? I dont think she will ever let her family take a back seat to her VP candidacy! The moment her speech was over, what did she do, she immediatly grabbed her children. I loved watching the camera flash back and forth from her to her kids. Her young daughter is the cutest little girl. Such a proud girl! Yes, she has a daughter who is un married who is pregnant. Welcome to this time people! Sadly teen pregnancy is at a huge rise..... does that mean Sarah Palin is a bad leader, because her daughter chose to act like an adult while still a child? I was so happy when her boyfriend was on the stage holding her hand while Sarah Palin spoke. What a great supportive family. This women represents so many other women out there. Women who work to help support their family. MOther's of children with medical abnormalities, Mothers of teen mom's etc etc. What is wrong with a women in the white house? I hear from so many WOMEN saying she is a bad mother for accepting the nomination, she belongs at home with her children yadda yadda yadda.... Phooey... she is an American Women just doing what she needs to do. This country is in great need of a PERSON like her.. not neccesarily a woman, but a person. I am proud to admit that I will be voting for McCain/Palin, and I look forward to seeing them in the white house making huge changes and taking care of this country. And I hope in 8 years we see Sarah Palin running for president of the USA! I for one want a president and vice president who puts his/her hand over her heart in respect to the pledge of allegience. I mean, hello.. my 5 year old is more patriotic that Obama.

3 comments:

raffleckt said...

Amen sista!!! And a halleluja to this part, "This country is in great need of a PERSON like her.. not neccesarily a woman, but a person." Though, I haven't heard any of the critisisims that you mentioned, so yeah for that!

Melissae said...

I agree! The criticisms about her family are disgusting and the criticisms about her experince are ridiculous especially when you compare her to Obama.
I don't think you have to wait 8 years though...my guess is McCain will serve one term and then step aside for Palin (he'll be 76 then).
And on a side note, Palin's daughter is engaged to the baby's father and he was drafted to be a pro hockey player so it's not like our taxes will be raising her child like some people would like us to believe!
I'm excited that McCain really shook this election up and I was happy to see McCain and Palin's speeches had more viewers than Obama's speech!
Don't forget to vote!! :-D

Michele said...

Amen!!