CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

OH SWEET SADIE!!


Ok, I am going to talk about this amazing art and gift show yet again! This is the most amazing boutique ever! You will love it! You will find something you love here. There are so many amazing artisans that participate and there is something for everyone! I also need to mention AGAIN, That I am one of those amazing artisans. Wow, I didnt know canning yummy jars of heaven counted me as a artisan! But I will take the label, and hold it proud! Go to www.ohsweetsadie.com and check out what is there! GO TO THE SHOWS, I have the dates and addresses listed above!!
I am selling home made peach, peach/pineapple and apricot jam. Apple butter, Apple sauce, BBQ sauce, Spicy Jerk rub, brown sugar thai peanut rub and home made chunky garden marinara. There will be samples there as well!! Home made bread you can dip in all jams and sauces! And thumbprint cookies with the jams baked right in! YUM-O!! prices go from $3-$6 depending on size of jar! COME TO THE SHOW!! And buy some goodies from me!!

0 comments: