CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jackson's birthday party!!







Ok, 2 words... IT ROCKED!! 30 friends, one HUGE bounce house, 1 fire truck, 3 very HOT, I mean great firefighters, a great cake and a VERY happy FIVE YEAR OLD!! What a great day!! The pictures will sum it up for you!! Happy Birthday Jackson, I love you!! It was GREAT to see some friendly faces from the old neighborhood... Ropers, Adamsons, and the Williams! Friends make me happy, and I have some pretty darn good friends!! We went out to eat with the Williams family after the party to YUMMY El Pollo Loco (if you havent been there, YUM!) I am lucky to live down the road from one in Lehi, and there are only TWO in the whole state of Utah!! I am still cleaning up from the party, my feet are super swollen, and I went to bed at 8 pm and woke up at 11 am this morning, I was pooped out!!! WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sad we missed it! And El Pollo Loco????? I didn't know there was one in Utah---I ate there all the time on my mission! Can't wait to go there!

ashley g. said...

You manage to out do yourself again! What a great birthday party! And isn't it amazing how firefighters please everyone?

The pictures looked so strange to me at first. But that's because the last time I took Kalli to the fire station, Kalli was the only white kid. It's funny how things change from the south to the west... but at least there is El Pollo Loco!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Ashley, the firemen came to my HOUSE!! And no one needed to go to the hospital!! I am sure some of the moms that stayed were breathless and having chest pains for a bit, but we were all OK hehe!!! Jackson goes to the fire station WEEKLY. He always wants to walk by and go in and say hello. They know his name now!! We see them at the grocery store and they will give my boys high fives. Lily gets all bashful and wont even look at them. I love seeing her blush!! ahaha! And yes, El Pollo Loco has made Utah county a livable environment for me. Oh how I love that place!!

kam said...

hubba hubba!!! I BET Jackson "wants" to go the fire station weekly...whatev- Jenn, we know it's YOU (At least I know it would be ME if we had one within walking distance ;). Glad his party was a huge success. Cool that the firestation does that sort of thing. :)