CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Family BED

OK, I love my kids, and sometimes I even love our dogs. But what I do not love is having a "FAMILY BED". Lily is almost 4, and STILL insists on falling asleep in our bed, then we have to move her to her bed. NOW, my perfect little adorable newborn has to fall asleep cuddling. As much as I love having a cuddly baby, wow.. how can such a little body fill a king size bed? His little 8 pounds and 21 inches seriously takes up more room than me. I lay in the far corner of the bed worried that I am going to roll over and smother my baby. Sleep? Whats that! Then I look over at my sleeping husband I wonder.... hmm thats just not fair. So I smack him to wake him up so we can share the misery of no sleep together...... well that doesnt work. His body wakes up for a few seconds, says "what you want?" Then crash, back asleep. So unfair.... but so worth it... I love my baby Po But I would love having him sleep in his own bed for once!
Last night I went to a girls night at Z's house, wow... It was so nice getting out of the house. Thanks Z for the yummy dessert, Po says thanks too *wink*. Looking forward to wearing make up again, that is if I am able to wash my face or even shower today! haha!

2 comments:

ZB said...

I have to admit that when I get a shower and put on make-up and do my hair...I actually feel good, pretty, and like a real person instead of a Mamma. Thanks for coming last night. So fun to see Baby Po and chat.

As for the not sleeping...I'm with you, it stinks. I think it's hilarious that you smack your husband to share the misery. Farmboy would die!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

"Rocky Boy" aka husband...... he doesnt even remember the next morning that I smacked him about 10 times. Heck, I had to endure the 8 hour labor with this little guy... Rocky boy slept while I labored.... the LEAST he can do is wake up when I am awake... its not like he has to work all day ha ha KIDDING!