CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Welcome!

Well, I am new at this whole BLOG thing, but what the heck! Its my time to sit and ramble on and on about my cute wonderful little kids and husband! My name is Jennie. I am 28, I live in a little town call South Jordan in the oh so wonderful state of UTAH! I have been married for coming on 5 years. Together Jake and I have 3 gorgeous kids. Lily is 3 1/2, Jackson is 2, and Porter is fresh from heaven as of 5/5/07. Being a mommy is the best!

3 comments:

ZB said...

Horray! I was wondering if you were gonna start blogging. I thought I'd give you a bit of time before I called you up and "made" you do it. It's very addicting, but I think you know that. I'm so excited to see all your cute pictures of your kids. I promise, I will come see you. When? I don't know yet. This weekend is totally crazy. I got lots to talk to you about.

kam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kam said...

LilyJackandPosmama, congrats on the new baby!!! He is so adorable! This is great to see all the jordan view crowd!