CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh me oh STY!

Well, I got a stye in my eye. Porter's sharp little razer blade finger nail scratched my eye lid, and then the next day it REALLY hurt, and I noticed a little DOT on the inside of the under lid. IT HURTS! Sunday it looked like I got punched in my eye, people at church kept on looking at me, but of course wouldnt SAY anything. Its feeling better, but MAN it still looks like I got beat up, Porter sure is strong! haha! Sorry no pictures..... its embarassing!

3 comments:

kam said...

OUCH!!!! That's all I have to say ;)

Amy said...

Hey Jennie! Sorry it took me so long to respond back. I've been checking out your blog today and you have some adorable kids. Aren't these blogs so great? It is wonderful finding old friends and being able to catch up...Hope your sty feels better. :-)

raffleckt said...

Bahahahaha! I love your super cheesey title on this post!