CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Remembering these days......


Lily loves putting make up on. Even though it was a mess, she sure looks pretty!!

Lily and Jackson, halloween 2005. By far my favorite Halloween ensemble of the kids!

Lily and her old little buddy Hailey from our old "hood" in West Valley city.
Lily and her Poppy Brown, my dad at my brother Matt's wedding back in 2004

I love going through my pictures and just remonissing on days that have passed. I tend to forget what my kids looked like when they were just little ones, and I love just looking at their old pictures and laughing at how silly they were! I gues its easy to forget things when you have 3. I think we have THOUSANDS of pictures of Lily on the computer, about 1000 of Jackson, and a couple hundred of Porter. I need to be better at capturing the moments!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Holy cow! Porter looks like Lily!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

told ya!!