CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pardon my absence...... I got the Breaking dawn bug

Holy cow this is a LONG book. Feels like I have been reading it forever and I am not even half way done. So far, so good. Its been a bit interesting....... lets just say "foreplay is over!" hahaha at least the author is CLEAN, uh.... cause it could be alot worse! Spoiler alert...... my fellow Twilight drugies... turn away NOW!



Being a pregnant lady... I am always interested in baby names.... but.. Renesmee? Serious? Now that is the worst name I have ever heard! Ok.. thats all for now. I am tuckered out, and I am actually NOT going to read tonight. I want to sleep and not have dreams of a monster growing inside me. Seriously last night I woke up SWEATING... freaking vampire book! hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee. i love your comment about the name. I thought the same thing. I think the main character girl is a little weird... And so whiny. I read the book, but I don't think they are very well written... I know, I am offending all the twighlight fans. Sorry.
But, I obviously like them a tiny bit cause I read it in less than twenty hours (and that was with an eight hour sleep...)

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Yeah, the name is major sucky, but I love the way the author writes. She's clean, she's captivating, and you always feel like you are watching the story rather than reading it...are you going to see the movie???