CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I am still alive, just wishing I was dead at the moment

Ok, So much has happened this week, and I dont know where to start. I got home from girls camp last friday and I was really SICK. I was so sun burned it caused sun poisoning and I had little blood blisters on my forehead and hair line and my shoulder. OUCH. I was shivvering and HOT at the same time! I felt a little better by monday, and I had to get Lily ready for KINDERGARTEN! Lily started Kindergarten on tuesday and I DIDNT CRY, in public. She was so cute, and told me "mommy, let go of me, I am a big girl, and Mrs Thayer blew the whistle... time to go to SCHOOL!" It was so cute seeing her wave to me and blow kisses. My baby girl is a KINDERGARTNER! I will post pictures later, I am not feeling sohot right now.. darn pregnancy.. BLAH!

What else..... hmm I AM SO SICK. I cant eat anything, well I can, but its things that arent good for me. I cant drink milk shakes and eat anything cold and frothy. Anything solid, well its not a mix for me! This child is beating me up inside! I have been a zombie all week. So I have used the excuse of being sick today to stay in my room all day and read Book 3 of The Twilight series... WAHOOOOOO Read about 300 pages before I was falling asleep of being so sick.
I am a Twilight junky, and I am so excited to start the 4th book next week. I need to take a few days off ro re collect myself, and be a mom to my kids. They tend to get neglected while I am reading! Dont freak out, they are clean, fed and safe...... hahhaah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sorry you don't feel well. Hey, when you are done with your book, have you promised it to someone else? I need to borrow it.. :)

jo said...

hang in there, pregnant lady! hopefully it'll get better soon. i hate the pregnant sickies.
p.s. my little girl starts kindergarten next week! i'm so excited for her, but i think i'm going to cry. i'll try to be brave like you and not cry in public...

Cole Family said...

so sorry!!..that's the worst feeling in the world!!...my sister is here visiting, so can we get together on thurs or fri of next week..i'll make you a milk shake...let me know:)

raffleckt said...

Bahahahahaha!!! I'm LOVING your NKOTB background music!!!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Oh yea, cause I am cool like that!