CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NO PICS, but some stuff going on!

Well sorry for no pictures again... we havent had a good working camera for a while, and this weekend "uncle sam" bought us one so I will be using that ALOT, along with the hard drive video recorder he also bought us. Anyways, so this is what is going on in my world. Jackson is finally GETTING the whole potty training stuff, and loves to be so good and make mommy proud and pee on the potty! #2 is still a working progress, but he will get it. Lily loves to encourage him to go, only because she gets a "prize box" as well if he goes, on her watch that is.
Lily is doing GREAT in school. It helps that her teacher is a freaking rock star and has helped her so much to learn and understand reading. She does need to get glasses, and on March 2nd, she is going in to get some! I think its so cute when little kids have glasses! Porter has had this nasty cough and booger nose since Christmas and its making me crazy. He has been tested and tested, FINALLY got a chest x ray a few weeks ago and it showed that he in fact did have pneumonia for a while. I KNEW it, but the docs at insta care would not do a x ray until THEY felt it was needed. Well it was needed. My poor boy had viral and walking pneumonia, and I think its back now. Because he is coughing like a 80 year old smoker, yet again and looks and feels like crap. So off to the doc office again to rip some men a new one if they dont do what I SAY! Dont mess with a pregnant lady, especially if her name is Jennie Stephens. This is my child, and he needs to get better NOW!!
Baby Amelie is GROWING, rather fast I may add. Last week at the ultra sound, she measured in at 6 pounds, and 18 inches long. Which means when she is born in 3 weeks... well.... lets just say I am scared. 1/2 pound to 1 pound a week they can gain. after 36 weeks its closer to a pound a week. Good thing I am having her a week early haha
The house is full of pink baby wear.... and it makes me think of how much fun I had with Lily when she was a little baby. I was SO anti pink for my whole pregnancy with Lily, and when she was born, this girl was a pink baby! And even now... everything in her life is pink, purple and GIRLY! And everything we buy for Amelie, Lily and Jackson both tell me "need more pink mom!" If anyone mistakes my baby for a boy, either they are color blind or just stupid.
We have a awesome photographer coming to the labor and deliver.. ahem... ZOIE!! She will photo journal the days events, with out taking some pictures that could be seen as EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. And will have the good ones bound into a nice book. How awesome is that! Also I have a "soon to be Doula" coming to help me out... ahem Brooke. can I just tell ya, I have the most awesome friends in the world. NO offense to anyone out there who thinks their friends rock... but mine really do rock! I was at the store the other day with all my kids, by myself..... stupid I know.... and a girl from my neighborhood saw me and said ..."uh, what are you doing... I live just a few doors down from you, CALL ME TO WATCH YOUR KIDS..... go take a nap or watch a movie... LET ME HELP YOU!. I literally started to cry, and she was like "well I didnt mean to upset you!" We all went out and got some lunch, and then she did kidnap my kids and I went home to rest. I love my friends!
When I do go into labor, I will have my brand new fancy lap top we got last week, and Jake will update the blog with my progress and some pictures. Once the baby comes out, of course it will take a few hours for anyone to have time to up load pictures of her... but we will! Well I have TONS to do today..... and its snowing like crazy... yay makes it so much more fun to take the kids places! YAY!!

0 comments: