CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Its real! She has a birthday!

I just got home from my OB appt and my doctor is going to "plan" to induce me on Thursday March 12th! Its only a week early so not too bad. She will be all done cooking. Jake wants me to hold her in until March 13th, FRIDAY THE 13TH! No thanks. I am not superstitious at all, but when it comes to medical issues... I havent had the BEST luck, so I am not messing with that! The reason for the induction is, my platelet count hasnt gotten any better, BUT it hasnt gotten worse, which is a good thing. But it still puts me at risk of having bleeding issues during and after delivery. And the farther you go in the pregnancy, the higher the risk is to lose platelets and well... I dont have any desire to be SICK. So a little over a month away, and Amelie will be here! YAY!!

0 comments: