CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 12, 2010

30 ish weeks...hopefully at least 8 left!




Well I am officially 30 1/2 weeks pregnant. And I "feel" ok, but man I am TIRED! Tired isnt even a word I would use to describe this feeling. Complete and total physical, mental, emotional exhaustion!! Ever felt like a bad mom because you sit around and WATCH your kids play? Give them hot dogs (all beef at least) and macaroni and cheese for dinner? Lily can make it herself, so it makes my life easy, but I feel terrible!! There aere some days when I feel SO AWAKE, and cant stop moving. I just have to clean and organize and get things ready! I am blessed to have such talented and creative friends who are making cute things for me like a caaaaarazy adorable car seat "tent" thing, a minky soft and super cute blanket with the name BENJAMIN stitched on it with adorable fabric scraps (pictures soon) blessing out fit, burp cloths and other random things. I have amazing neighbors who take my kids whenever I need help with doc appointments and another neighbor who will out of the blue call me while she is at the store to see if I need anything. And even if I say "nope, not today" she comes by with something yummy from the bakery or deli. SO NICE!!
The kids are SOOOO excited to meet this little guy. Probably because it means I will be nicer to them, cook again, lay their clothes out for school, and actually PLAY with them. Lily came down stairs this morning "um, Mommy, where are my clothes? Do you expect me to wear my jammies to school?" I looked at her and my face spoke to her... no words came out of my mouth. And then she said "I will go find something mommy, make the lines in your forehead go away please!". Jackson and Porter know better, and they get themselves dressed. Does it always match? NO, and do I care? oh no!! Amelie crawls and scoots over to her dresser, opens it up and says "no no no no" to just about everything in her drawers.... until she finds her FAVORITE shirt, a pink and white stripe shirt with leggings. She is obsessed with that outfit, and she is only 13 months old... I have a fashion diva in training.
As for this week, I am basically getting ready for Jackson's 5th birthday!! I cant believe my little man is almost 5 and starting kindergarten this fall. Makes me cry!! For his birthday party, we have 17 little dudes and dudettes (thats what Jackson calls his friends) coming over for Chic-fil-a nuggets (Jacksons favorite thing EVER), grapes, and a killer cake made by my friend Kristine (she made Amelie's amazing Yo gabba gabba cake) Jacksons cake will be a burning building with little firemen figures putting the fire out!! And to top it off..... the Lehi Fire Dept will be coming over to the house WITH A TRUCK to show the kids. Take pictures, and hand out hats and stickers. Did you know that its FREE to have them come over? Awesome!! We live 1 block away from the fire station, and Jackson is obsessed with being a fireman. "I want to be a Hero, and save people, and I will even save a cat from a tree even though I am allergic!! And mommy, girls love firemen!!" Well, enjoy the pictures..... a little explanation of Amelie's photo shoot. She wanted some dill pickle chips, and well, I dont think she realized how sour they are until she ate one, pretty funny...











4 comments:

Heather said...

Make the lines in your face go away....so funny. I often ponder how women take care of their existing children when they are so tired...but it sounds like you are doing a great job. I'll email when we are going to Thanksgiving point next.

ashley g. said...

I'm so glad you found the good neighbors... I was beginning to worry... ;)

And seriously- a firetruck? That is ine lucky boy!!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

I have great peeps everywhere I turn!! haha My relief society prez told me last week "we are happy someone FINALLY needs us, we were feeling lazy!" haha I told her "Oh I am not scared to ask for help anymore... HELP!!" The fire truck is going to be awesome. I thnk I am more excited to see the firemen at my house haha and hello.. ITS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot men who do good things for kids... now thats a great thing!

Jenn said...

Way cute kiddos, Jennie. You are such a good Mommy. Love ya!