CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Easter was a typical sunday, filled with Candy, stories of Easter, a nap, and a visit to Jake's parents house for dinner (so happy I didnt have to do much). I made my favorite traditional MORMON FOOD, FUNERAL POTATOES! Oh how I love those things. And devilled eggs. I ONLY crave hard boile eggs/egg salad/devilled eggs when I am pregnant, so weird. It was a good day. Here are some pictures of the week, and a few pictures of pictures that we had taken by Kara and Emilie for easter, I LOVE THEM!
It was nice to be able to take it easy and ENJOY the holiday. Thanksgiving and Christmas were here at our house and as fun as it was, I WAS POOPED OUT AFTER THOSE DINNERS!! This mama is supposed to be taking it easy. I always laugh whenever I say that. What does TAKE IT EASY mean to a mom of 4?












This picture of my headless body, oh so great. I am a swollen pregnant woman!!

Tomorrow I get to go see my new best friend (I see him more than anyone else i know) MY OB! haha Another ultra sound, this time I get a 3 and 4 D oneSO EXCITED!! Cant wait to see this little mans FACE!! And his name is Benjamin Dwight Stephens. After my dad. I ordered a quilt on Etsy and his name is ON the quilt, so there is no turning back now!!

0 comments: