CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

ALL DONE! Utah here we come!

Well Jackson is ALL DONE with his treatment and he looks AWESOME! He is happy and HEALTHY! We found a home for the Pug Roxy, still having some issues finding a home for Foxy, but we will work it out. After all of this work, the last thing I want to do is have him flare up again. Let me just say... the dogs were not causing his eczema. They were irritating his eczema. There is a difference. But now with his skin all closed up and healed, the dogs may not cause any problems, but its not worth taking that chance. I love Jackson so much, and the last thing I want to see is him miserable again. Lily is very angry with me, but she will get over it. Maybe a trip to the toy store will help, ha ha! thank you thank you thank you for all of your love and support. I will post some more pictures of Jackso (before and after) when we get homs tonight! AWESOME! THANKS NATIONAL JEWISH MEDICAL CENTER!!

2 comments:

kam said...

I am so happy for you and Jackson and the fam! To have a happy HEALTHY boy back has got to feel fantastic as a mom! Congrats!!! Here's to his continued health and recovery!

Tasharoo said...

Woo Hoo! You guys are home!!!! Welcome back!!! We are all so happy for you & Jackson and the whole family! What a blessing!