CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Kids say the darndest things....

Ok, Lily is the funniest girl. We were all sick last week, and the nasty germ monster is still dwelling amongst us today. Well a few days ago I was "complaining" that my nose was so stuffy "how can I have so much snot up there, seriously where is it coming from and how can I get it out!" Well Little miss Lily turned her thinking cap on, and she pulled the vacuum over to me and said "use the hose momma, that would get it out....." BAH! I love that girl, but then I thought, heck she may be on to something. Baby's have that blue bulb sucker thing...... they need one for us adults who cant function with all the sick fuzz going on around them! Good thinking Lily!
*note* I did not put the vacuum up my nose, sadly the hose wouldnt fit.....

4 comments:

kam said...

actually, I think it is a "happy" fact that the vaccuum hose won't fit up your nose ;) ;). Because THAT Jen, would be quite the freak show!!! With that said, You've got one clever girl there and I wouldn't mind a "smaller version" of her ingenious idea.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

HAHAHA!!

Brooke said...

We tried ONE eczema bath treatment and Bauer's skin is 97% better! I can't believe it. Thanks for the advise. Jan Broadbent is the Dr. Barbie goes to for Ethan's allergies.

ZB said...

too good. too too good. way to think lily!