CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

IT'S PLAY TIME!






Well we had a fun day yesterday after Jackson's treatment playing on the playground at the Ronald McDonald house. There are so many families staying there with tiny little babies in the NICU, kids with cancer, transplants. I feel so out of place there! When they ask "what is your child in the hospital for?" I almost dont want to say...."oh he has eczema". yea, like I have problems! Their baby weighs 2 pounds and has been in the NICU for 2 months..... yes, I am very relieved that our health issues are nothing like theirs! Its a wonderful place to be and Jackson and Porter love it! So many kids to play with, so many toys to use! Its great! here are some pictures of jackson and porter playing!! Treatment is going great. Jackson is amazing, and he is so brave. I cant believe how good is is when he gets "mummified!"

3 comments:

ZB said...

I'm so excited that this is working so well. He looks so bizarre all mummied up..but hey..if it works! So so happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

They look SO happy...yeah! I'm amazed it's working so well so fast. Congrats!

We spent a lot of time in the Ronald McDonald house when I was growing up & now it's one of my favorite charities. What they do for people is amazing!

Rich said...

Hi - I'm a friend of ZB and my little girl did the treatment in December. It works fantastic and she now loves those wet wraps. Even more, we as parents know how to help her. I feel like I finally have the happy child that I knew she was. I live in Aurora, so let me know if you ever need anything. lovelifeliving.blogspot.com

erica