CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

we have winners... or should I say cheaters....

Well well well you ladies are nuts! SERIOUSLY! WOW! I beat ZB out on comments, seriously I rock! If you need to know who won, its obvious. Just look at my 250 comments... the gals with the most comments I let them win, HAHA! So congrats, they will either get some vinyl lettering or a Discovery toy, both are pretty cool prizes if I say so myself!
SO YAY, that is OVER! But I welcome the comments still. Glad that my blog isnt a ghost town anymore! We leave for Denver on Sunday morning, WAHOOOOOO it will be so nice to help my little Jackson get some relief for his skin. It makes me literally ache to watch him suffer. As a mom, you would rip your own skin off and give it to your child if you thought it would help...... where is my scalpel? Wish us luck. I think our hotel has wireless internet, so I will up date the blog daily or bi-daily with reports! toodles for now!!
jennie

0 comments: