CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

WOW, I am so popular!!

OK! Well now since I have SO many new friends out there in the blogging world... I will give out 4 PRIZES! 2 uppercase living vinyl expressions (well gift certs for $10 each) and 2 Discovery toys, you tell me how old your kids are, and I will make sure to make it work! I guess I am a home business junky..... I just like discounts, call me cheap, CHEAP!! Anyways, I am so happy people are FINALLY looking at my blog! You guys ROCK! If ZB doesnt mind, my cuz asked to see your page, and since I dont know how to list my "friends" on my blog, Beebs.... her blog page is www.inthemeantime-zb.blogspot.com. She makes the cutest flower hair flare (not sure W, A, and B would look all that cute in flowers!)
TO the gal who said Porter picture was the cutest, bless your heart, and that picture was taken at Kiddie kandids. The picture of my family, was taken at Inkley's, yes they take pictures, I found that out when I was getting some pictures printed! No offense to Kiddie kandids (kam hates the word Kiddie Kandids, she explained in her blog once, pretty funny) We love kiddie Kandids, but I think the photogs there dont like us. It once took us 2 hours to get 6 DECENT poses with all 3 kids. By the end of that day, I wanted to sleep for 3 days straight.
We are really excited about going to Denver next week, WAHOOOOOO I know I will wish I was home when I am dealing with Jackson and Porter in the hotel!! Jackson likes HIS bed, with HIS blankets and HIS bed. This will be interesting! I know the people in the rooms next to us will really enjoy their vacations! SORRY! All in all, everything is fine here. I just had my first Discovery Toys party today, sold about $450 in toys, made $90, and also made $150 in FREE TOYS! Completed my start up goal, signed my friend up yadda yadda..... I love free toys. I have 3 kids, I love anything free! Heck I will hang out at Costco for 2 hours to feed my kids samples! hahaha I am SO cheap! Well keep up the comments, there are no cheaters in life, just really determined people! Zoie had what, 160 comments...... yea I am cooler, I can beat her! haha kidding Z, you know I love you!
Crazy mama of 6...... weight loss is going good... my scale is teasing me and it seriously wont let me lose 100 pounds. I have been inching my way there for months, and seriously my scale is out to get me... maybe it likes showing high numbers makes it work harder, I dont know.... I cant really blame my scale.... its winter, and comfort food isnt always the best food, but it sure is good! Thanks for the comments...... I will pick a winner (hahaha sorry, mom of 3....of course thinks of boogers) next week! WAHOOOOOO
Jennie

1 comments:

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

I can't believe how big all your kids are getting...they are SO ADORABLE!!! Forget the "watch out in 12 years" watch out now! Lily is so pretty! Time sure does fly! My super boy is 5...almost 6! and my baby girl is 17 months! How does it happen?! Good luck in Denver, I hope you find the answers you need and hope your trip doesn't require a week vacation to recuperate!