CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

heading to girls camp!


Well tomorrow morning at 6 am, I will be meeting 300 girls and leaders to go to girls camp. This is going to be INTERESTING! The mini van looks like I am moving to this camp site! But its not my fault... my friend and fellow Young Women's presidency member is also going, and she is as much of a girly girl as I am. Wahoo... its a week of hanging out at a lake, going on the zip line, certifications, camp food, and getting REALLLLLLLY dirty. SO MUCH FUN! Talk to you all on FRIDAY! I AM WITH OUT A COMPUTER UNTIL FRIDAY, OH HEAVEN HELP ME!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck! Thanks for the invite to your party it was wonderfully fun! Also, thanks for such a cute dress for Emma

Cole Family said...

total bummer you are sick!!....my family is in town until monday...so next week would work better, any day is good for me...let me know...vanessa