CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life is so fragile.





Some of you already know about the sad loss of Bailey Blake. This little baby was born too perfect for this world. My friend Jenn prepared herself for the loss of her daughter, but that you really prepare yourself for that? When Jenn was pregnant she found out about half way through that her baby had a major health issue. For a while they thought it was "brittle bone disease" because she had many fractures through out her tiny body. When she was born, the diagnosis changed and was worse than before. Thanatophoric Displaysia was the new fatal diagnosis for Baby Bailey.




Last night I went to the viewing and truly felt the love ad strength the Blake family has. Listening to their 2 year old say "my baby" while looking at his precious little sister in her pretty white dress. Family is truly EVERYTHING and we need to start to truly Cherish what we have. This was a hard week for me emotionally. I asked alot of "whys?" even though I already know the answer. One of my good friends from my neighborhood lost her baby the day after I found out that Bailey had passed away. I guess heaven needed more angels to bring peace to the earth. Go to Bailey's web page and read about this perfect little girl. And after you read, you will truly learn to cherish your blessings. Jenn you are amazing, and such a great friend and mother. Your little girl is not here on earth but she will always be with you!
Bailey's Journey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet story, and a sweet family. I hope all goes well with them as they deal with their loss.

mIcHeLLe said...

so so true. Thanks Jennie too for the delicious enchiladas last night...everyone loved them, and Juice took some to work today...thanks again for everything, you are one of the most thoughtful people I know.

kam said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. truly a difficult journey for this family! My prayers are with them.

ZB said...

What a sweet baby girl. Beautiful.