CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My friend, our photographer!

Ok I have a great friend who is also a great photographer. I have left posts about her in the past and showed off her pictures of my kids she took a few months back. Zoie has a great eye and really captured my kids personalities. If you look to the right side of the blog, you will see pictures of my kids........ she took those! AMAZING! She is taking halloween pictures of my kids this friday as well! You need to go to her web page and take a look.
Zoie I love ya!! Looking forward to seeing you on friday!!

http://inthemeantime-zb.blogspot.com/2008/10/halloween-session.html

She does family pictures, bridals, baby sessions (so looking forward to this when baby Amelie gets here!) she will do whatever, and go on location, or you can have pictures taken in her "studio". Take a look, email her at
junk4zoie@gmail.com
She puts all pictures on a CD for you, and you can get them printed wherever! And did I mention... her prices are unbeatable!!
here is the link to her photography web page!
http://zbphotography.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

ZB said...

Whoa! that's quite the shout out. Thanks for all the kind words. I'll try my best to live up to them. Your kids are just unbelievably cute and make it easy.