CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Monday monday monday!

Well my OB appointment was moved to THIS MONDAY! Lets just hope this baby opens its little legs and shows its stuff! If the little lemon is shy, I will have even more feeling of its femine shyness. Lily did the same thing! We didnt know she was a girl until I was 25 weeks! She would NOT open her legs! Porter and Jackson loved to show off their stuff. I found out with them at 15 and 16 weeks! If we dont find out on monday, we go back in 2 more weeks for a follow up... OPEN YOUR LEGS KIDDO!
The only thing that stinks is that I have to go all the way up to LDS hospital for the monday appointment. Ugh. My OB is only in his Murray office on Tuesdays and wednesdays. But thats ok.. seems like old times when i had to go up there 2-3 days a week when I was pregnant with Porter.
Oh, and I think we have come to an agreement.....
Amelie Stephens. Middle name is yet to be determined. My cuz Brittany brought up a name I was already considering, but kept quiet... Janet. My dad's little sister Janet passed away 5 years ago next week. She was and is a major blessing in our lives. I am so lucky to have such wonderful aunts. Aunt Janet was something special. She was a mother, a friend and a shoulder to cry on. The name Janet is really making my heart swell right now, and making my eyes water. I think we may have a winner. Amelie Janet Stephens. Or Lincoln Dwight Stephens after my dad.

5 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

hey! I'm going to be up there at LDS on Monday too for an u/s. Mine is at 0915...what time is yours? mine is not my big u/s...it's just taking some measurements etc...but I am so excited for you! I hope your baby spreads eagle! :) And didn't I see you last time you were getting your u/s with Jackson? funny...
love the name Lincoln...that is my brother's middle name...good choice!! you have good names...I am clueless on names.

Anonymous said...

Well, yhou know what my vote is for! And, by the way, LOVE the french name!

mIcHeLLe said...

my dr. is Dr. Cannon from the Avenues Women's Clinic...
dang, we almost could have carpooled :) you had an amnio? how was it? I may be getting one with this baby .....I am the type that needs to be prepared for everything mentally before my child is born :) do you remember how many weeks you were when you got your amnio?

Lia said...

I really like your name choices!! Good job. Have fun at your US. Do they still have you drink a ton of water before you come in? I always had to pee soooo bad! I remember being grumpy with Phil cause I needed to potty so urgently and he wasn't finding me a bathroom fast enough! Pregnant women are so nice to their hubbies.

mIcHeLLe said...

good luck tomorrow...maybe i'll see you on my way out?