CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Blessing...

Well in June, Amelie had her baby blessing. It was a very nice day and I was just happy to be able to HEAR her blessing. Porter's blessing.... lets not go there.... needless to say...... the sound system in the chapel was broken, and they had to use a karaoke machine thing, and the moron young man kept on flipping the switch so you could only hear bits and pieces of the blessing... yea, lets not go there...
It was a GREAT day. Amelie looked GORGEOUS in the dress that Grandma (Jake's mom) made for her. Jake blessed her with a strong body and mind, many gifts like patience, love, kindness, service just to name a few. She didnt make a sound during the blessing and looked like a angel. We had a brunch at the house after. I was up until 3 am the night before prepping... crazy I know. But I know how to throw a party =) We had egg sandwiches, bagels and cream cheese, yummy fresh fruit, hash browns, juice, muffins etc etc. It was great!! enjoy the pictures!!




2 comments:

Heather said...

That dress is so cute! I am sorry we missed it, we were in Idaho. I know we missed a wonderful party...tear. Welcome back to blogging...the facebook sucked you in, I am a bit shocked. Your kids are cute and that lady and that lady at the zoo...what up???

Janelle Ehat said...

What a SWEET little girl! And I agree with you about her tongue!! OH MY GOODNESS! I've never seen anything like it! That's amazing! You have such a cute family Jennie! I'm so happy for you! And I'm glad I'm on facebook so I can stay in touch with you even when your blog gets overlooked! :)