CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 6, 2009

facebook took over my blog...

Well its official, I am a facebook addict and find it hard to Blog and manage my facebook account at the same time. So I am sorry if I have annoyed you with my lack of blogging..... haha! Well.... what has happened in the past 2 months. Lily graduated Kindergarten, Jackson graduated pre school, Porter... is still crazy, Amelie is as cute as ever, rolling over, and is 4 months old today!! Where did the time go? seriously I am almost sad about it!! Life has flown by so fast I constantly forget what I did yesterday, and am missing when my baby was a NEWBORN.....
I got released from my calling in the Young Womens program...... not exactly happy about it, but what am I supposed to do? Lily had a dance recital and of course was AMAZING (ha). I nearly beat a woman up at the zoo..... here is the story. Lily's class went to the zoo and families were welcome. So I loaded up all the kids and we went to the zoo (I am so stooooopid). Well of course Jackson runs one way, Lily runs the other, porter is screaming in the stroller and Amelie is hungry. CRAZY!! They see the Merry Go round and FLIP OUT. I did not want to spend $2 each for them to go... but to shut them up, I did! I think Porter thought he was going to be killed and was FREAKING out. Jackson flipped out because he wanted to sit on a dolphin and some other kid got it before him. The cool Zebra just wasnt good enough. Lily was irritated because Jackson was ruining her ride..... I sat there wanting to shoot myself with a animal tranquilizer. So we pass by the Gorilla area..... I wanted to take a picture of all the kids in front of the big metal gorilla. Lily was being a snot and said "I dont want a picture with those kids". Uh THOSE kids are her brothers. She is refusing to stand there with a smile on her face. SO I took a picture, not caring what it looked like. Well during the picture issue I told Lily "stop acting like such a brat and just enjoy your time at the zoo, no one likes when you act like a brat". Some WOMAN/MOM/DEVILS SPAWN snaps out "well I wonder where she gets THAT from". Seriously the fire began to fill my eyes, my fist formed, white knuckles and all..... I held my tongue while there were children present.... but when we were heading up the hill back to the buses I saw HER. So since my kids were at least 10 feet away from me...... I had a CONFRONTATION. I told her "look, we are both moms, we both have bad days every once in a while.... what gives you the right to basically insult me in front of my children and my friends. You dont know me, you have no right to judge or pick on me for calling my daughter a brat when she was truthfully being a BRAT". She snapped at me and said "when I see kids act out, it is the parents fault". ooooooooh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooosh!! I said "you must have robots for kids, because every kid I know throws tantrums. Heck, every adult I know throws tantrums from time to time.
I would like to thank my anonymous friend for standing up for me and dropping the F bomb for me *wink*. I know I am not a perfect mom. I am the best mom for MY kids. And I feel no guilt in calling my child out and calling her a brat when in all reality, she was being a brat! The truth hurts sometimes.... Lily will not need counseling for me calling her a brat. Anyways.... thats all for now.. enjoy the pictures. My kids are cute!!


















Should I be worried about Amelie's TONGUE! All i got to say about that is HOLY CRAP!! Lets hope she grows into that THING!! hahahahhaaha
Jackson had his face painted at the daybreak festival as the HULK..... he just cant frown. I told him to give me a MEAN face.... yea, he smiled. Lily was a ZUTTER FLY for her morphed animal project. "I am a zutterfly. I used to be a Zatterpillar." She was SOOOOO cuute!! Porter is a total HAM. He loves to wear my shoes, and not just any shoes, the highest ones he can find in the shoe bucket. When he gets caught wearing them, he DROPS to the ground and kicks the shoes off "danget, I was caught!!"
I love my kids!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an annoying person! Wow. You held your cool, I would have been all over that lady like flies on garbage!
Sorry I missed the blessing. We have had craziness in our little family lately. Weston is out of school for the next couple weeks--come over to the splash pad!

raffleckt said...

Facebook took over my blog too.