CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Well yesterday, July 26 I turned 30 years old! I dont feel ANY older, so all in all its beena good weekend! We went on a totally fun group date with some of my favorite people! Bethany and Blair, Jason and Heather and Kim and Scott. We went to Tepanyaki Japanese Steak house and then off to the movies to see the Dark knight.. SO GOOD! Here are some pictures from the evening! What a great weekend!


No these are not the candles from my birthday cake...

I think Jake loves that he married a YOUNGER WOMAN!

Our great friends Bethany and Blair Williams, they totally crack me up!

One of my best friend's Jason and Heather Lewis, came all the way up from PROVO, they MUST love me!

Our new friends Scott and Kim Wilson, They are a great addition to our crazy circle of friends!

The COOLEST part of the evening.. there was a RAINBOW ON MY BIRTHDAY!!

5 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

Happy Birthday to you! And, Tempanyaki is my all time favorite place! Yum! hope you had a great day!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Wow! I don't check in for a week and you have tons of fun!!! I have read twilight too...I thought the same thing about it being lame or "who wants to read a gory vampire book" but I read all 3 in like a week...I was SERIOUSLY useless! #4 comes out Aug 2-4 sometime, so you can read them all in order without having to wait too long to find out how it all ends! Congrats on the baby! We love prison break too...our daughter is Sarah! I really hope she's not really dead! That will be a huge bummer! Super Cute haircut and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We saw the rainbow too...but ours was a double rainbow! Sorry for the super long comment, but I'd rather do 1 long one than 6 small ones! Congrats again!

kam said...

Happy Birthday Jennie!!! What a fun date night!!!

ZB said...

man, I'm so mad that we couldn't go. Looks like so much fun.

I love your hair! Darling.

Happy Birthday.

raffleckt said...

Loved your joke about the flaming candles! Hope your night was special!!!