CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

I FINISHED TWILIGHT!

Well this morning I woke up earlier than normal so I could finish the last few chapters of the book. OH-MY-GOSH! I WANTED MORE! I so did not want the book to end! I have totally fallen for the characters and just want to read more! So once I finished I searched on like for the trailers to see what this movie will "look like". Ok so who is going with me on opening night to see this movie? Vanessa? Brooke, Kari, Bethany, Michelle, who else... LETS GO! I am going to be a giddy teenager, SERIOUSLY! I am debating on starting book 2 this weekend. My family has been with out a mother and wife since tuesday, and I think I need to spend time with this, also since its my birthday tomorrow.
We are going on a little group date with some friends to Tepanyaki, and then off to see the Batman movie. For anyone who refuses to read twilight.... RACHEL A... oh come on!! I was a skeptic for a while, now I am a addict! ITS TAKEN OVER ME! BUT WORTH IT! I mean come on, its read Stephenie Meyer books or tabloid trash? Twilight rocked, more than I expected, and THANK YOU BROOKE for FINALLY convincing me to read it! I am so happy there are lots of twilight mama's out there! I just thought it was a teeny bopper series since my niece read them....... I love Edward

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday...better late than never right? Haha!

raffleckt said...

I don't want to be an addict, but thanks anyway?