CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Twilight Books...


Ok, so since I am so tired of people thinking I am NUTS for not reading this book series.. I will start... Going to the book store this week, and I will buy them! I want to read them before the movie comes out. Brooke will be proud.


Argh I went to THREE boko stores today, and NO ONE HAS THE FIRST BOOK! ANYONE HAVE IT SO I CAN BORROW IT! Maybe I wil just buy it on line. I am just trying to support the stores, ya know! Hopefully I will find it! My friend has 2 and 3... but I cant seem to find book 1~!

Found the Paper back editions of all 3 at Target. I have read a few chapters of Twilight, pretty good! The first chapter sort of a snoozer, but it still kept me wanting to read!!

5 comments:

ZB said...

I might have to borrow those when you are done. I'm getting the itch as well.

Cole Family said...

i just got the itch and started reading twilight this week..i'm half way done and it's so good!!!...brooke will be proud of both of us.

Brooke said...

I am proud of both you and Vanessa! My plans for the huge Twilight movie outing are falling perfectly into place! You can get all of them at costco if yo haven't found them yet! Wish I was there on the 2nd to go the Barnes and Nobel at 12:01 to buy Breaking Dawn with everyone. I think Barbie started too.

Tasharoo said...

Say goodbye to Jake and the kids until you get the series complete. You will be a horrible mother and wife and will rather read than do anything else...don't let that bother you...because that is exactly how every other woman got through the books. You will soon be addicted, so hang on for the ride! It's great!...and it's about the hell time you jumped on the Twilight band wagon!
P.S. I pre-ordered my Breaking Dawn book from The King's English

Tasharoo said...

Oh! and P.S.
you are freakin' lucky that you can read all four books in succession and not have to wait for them to be published!