CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I am a baby factory! Its official!

Well I am living up to the Mormon stereo type.... I am a baby making machine. Yes, I am pregnant with my 4th! Can you believe it! I am about 10 minutes pregnant, so I am not going to post one of the little baby calendar things yet... its still a funky looking shrimp, so when "he/SHE" doesnt resember a tadpole or shrimp, I will do the "count down clock". We are due on March 20th. Lily is very excited about it, now she is officially pregnant as well... not really, but in her little grown up mind, she is pregnant as well. I choose to pick my battles carefully! We are really excited to conclude our family, and have fun with 4 busy babies! So give me some advice on the names that JAKE has chosen.... he is actually taken a active role in the whole baby naming game. Let me just state, his favorite TV shows are Prison Break, and the 4400 (which was just cancelled, darn you USA network!) He likes Lincoln James for a boy, and Isabelle for a girl. Isabelle is the name of this crazy lady on the 4400... and well for all you Prison break fans, you get the whole Lincoln deal.. but did you get the LINCOLN JAMES.... LJ people. Jake is OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! But hey its ok.. Wentworth Miller is a hottie... haha!

3 comments:

Cole Family said...

congrats!!!...can you help me become a baby making machine, we want more too!!!

mIcHeLLe said...

congrats!! Me too! I want to be a baby making machine!! how did you do it? kidding. ...but kind of serious...anyway, I will get my Twilight book from my sister in law and give it to you...if you can wait? oh and I like the name Lincoln...that' my brother's middlename...cute! Love Isabelle too...!
congrats!

kam said...

CONGRATS!!! That's great news Jennie!!!