CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Obsessed... ... wow twilight has taken over my life

Ok, so I started the book a few days ago, and I am ALMOST DONE. I literally read 300 pages today. Thats right... I am a nut job. I just cant put it down. I had to force myself to put it down tonight! And now I cant stop thinking about it. I just finished the "Hunt" chapter and my heart is still racing. I am secretively in love with Edward. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Why didnt you guys make me read these books months ago? You are supposed to be my friends.... you were so holding out on me! And the name Isabella sounds really good to me right now... Maybe Jake was onto something when he said he wanted to name the baby Isabella if its a girl... haha I LOVE THIS BOOK, and its the first book! I will start book 2 tomorrow most likely, but I am sad that I will be going to girls camp next week. Is it appropriate to bring it to girls camp? hmmm I may just have to! hide in the sleeping bag with my flash light reading away! I have been a very bad mom and wife today... my poor family.... I am under the twilight spell!

1 comments:

Cole Family said...

i'm on page 400 right now....i think everyone was holding out on us..u totally can take it to camp and read under the covers....can you come over wed or thurs for a play date and we can talk about edward, i mean twilight.